In this tutorial we will learn how to build a Flow step by step.
Let's start with the first Hello World from our own Flow!
- If you don't have an account yet, please contact us.
- Once you're logged in, select a Project or create a new one by clicking the
New Projectbutton in the lower right.
- In the Project Dashboard, click on the
+button to add a new resource and select the top button to create a new Flow.
- In the Flow Editor, click on the
⋮button on your start node, select
Create Node → Basic → Sayto create a new Say Node attached to the Start Node.
- Double click the new Say Node and add a simple greeting message as text, for example, Hello World.
Now that we have a
Say Node in our flow, we can test it by talking to the Flow.
For interactions with Flows, we use the Interaction Panel.
- Open the interaction panel by clicking the speech bubble in the navigation bar.
- Enter some text in the
Text Messagetext field and press enter.
- Your Flow will say Hello World.
Updated over 3 years ago
Let's create our first conversation with our Flow!