You can examine and edit the general and additional information of a Flow by opening the information tab of the Flow Editor. Here you can also check the version history and enter the different versions of your Flow.
Here you can see and change the name of your Flow.
See and change the NLU language of the Flow. For more information see the overview of Languages in Cognigy.
Changing the language affects NLU behavior
When you change the langugage of your flow it will immediately affect the way text is processed by Cognigy's Natural Language Understanding technology. You are highly advised to retrain your flow.
Displays the current version of the Flow.
The ID referencing this Flow as a resource
The ID referencing the currently selected version of this Flow
Here you can enter a multiline-description for your Flow.
Check one or both checkboxes if you want to use your Flow as a Form Action and/or as a Flow, which can be used in the Agent-UI feature.
- Process Action - Enables the current Flow in a Process so it can be placed in a Process
- Agent Flow - Enables the current Flow for the Agent-UI feature
Upload a custom icon for your Flow. The supported formats are:
- Activate Agent Flow if you want your Flow to be available in the Agent UI.
- Activate Process Action if you want to use your Flow as an Action in a Process.
If you activate your Flow as a Process Action, you are also able to Define Flow Inputs and Flow Outputs for its usage as Process Action:
- Flow Inputs are values you pass from your Process into your Action (e.g. an Answer that was given in the Process). Define a label here and fill the input value when selecting the Action in the Process Editor.
- Flow Outputs are values you return from your Action back to your Process. You can use them as Tokens in your Process after the Action was executed.
In this section of the information tab you can examine the version history of your Flow and select a previous version.
Updated over 2 years ago